Integrating Early Learning Centres within new & existing Commercial Office Buildings.
Guardian Early Learning Centres follow the Reggio Emilia educational philosophy. We have collaborated with the Centre to meld pedagogical strategy with design to a comfortable and stimulating environment for the children to learn through experience.
- Indoor play
- Simulated Indoor/Active play
- Outdoor Play
- Staff Support Spaces
- Cot Rooms
- Quiet Areas
- Back of House Staff and office areas
- Wet Areas
- Water Play
- The design approach enables and supports environments of rich & diverse character with the flexibility to be continually adapted as the learning practices evolve
- A hierarchy of ‘streets’ and ‘lanes’, ‘public’ and ‘private’ spaces, uniting the centre through a legible circulation system where incidental as well as planned interactions occur
- Design fosters connectivity to Brisbane city’s context including historic buildings of varying shapes & forms, rivers & bridges & parks & recreational areas.