Flexible, modular building designed to accommodate multiple uses and to integrate social and learning experiences
The Teaching and Learning building at the Carseldine Campus of Queensland University of Technology (QUT) forms an integral part of the new campus and is situated in the northern Brisbane suburb of Carseldine.
The facility includes a diverse range of spaces in three broad categories. Teaching spaces include one large flexible space, and a number of smaller multi-purpose rooms. The Learning Commons Facility offers 24 hour access for students to IT and AV Facilities (including recording and editing suites), as well as group study meeting rooms. The Cafe, comprising a high quality and interesting range of dining options integrates the social and learning experiences.
The building is designed to be flexible and modular with a high level of integration of IT, and is adaptable to a wide range of uses. The design addresses issues of accessibility, client focus and high quality physical environment.
- Flexible Learning Spaces
- IT and AV facilities including recording and editing suites
- Flexible, modular building designed to accommodate a wide range of uses
- Focus on accessibility and providing a high quality physical environment
- High level integration of IT
- Integration of social and learning experiences with Cafe space