The project aspires to deliver approximately 340 apartments and almost approximately 3,500m² of commercial space, along with support spaces -parking, loading and plant.
The site’s unusual battleaxe form creates a unique opportunity to deliver a new public park as part of the project, both for the enjoyment of this development and the greater community. Whilst a large development, the desire is to ensure that its scale isin keeping with its context. In short, the project aspires to deliver:
- Approximately 340 apartments with a mix of studio, one, two and three bedrooms and 4 level terraces.
- Approximately 3,500m² of commercial space, located below existing ground level
- An architectural reading of the development that reduces its apparent scale and mass, delivering diversity to the streetscape
- High amenity, compliant apartments that meet the SEPP65 guidelines
- An engaging new public park
- A ‘green link’, bisecting the site as a public thoroughfare
- An interpretation of the sites history, particularly of Zetland House and Hercules Robinson
- A new place that enhances Zetland and the City as a whole
- A long term view, recognising that a development of this type will probably exist for decades, if not centuries.