1,619m² Site Area
A residential development on a vacant corner site located opposite Belmore Park and the Capital Theatre.
This urban infill project completes the street wall to Belmore Park while sympathetically reflecting the varied built form heights of the surrounding buildings, and the sun access plane to the Park.
The built form envelope was developed through a collaborative approach negotiated with the City of Sydney. A through site link is located on the eastern side of the site that is intended to become a new vibrant laneway to the city. A significant landscape strategy is proposed to be integrated into the southern facade of the building to become a visual extension to Belmore Park.
The scheme is currently considering various possible residential uses before proceeding to the next stage.
- Maximise building envelope and apartment yield
- A sloping landscaped roof that becomes a visual extension of Belmore Park
- Creation of a through site link, a new Sydney laneway
- Maximise apartment with views to Belomore Park and Central Station Spire
- Apartments designed to maximise cross ventilation
- Landscaping integrated into the architecture of the building