Are you an exceptional Senior Designer creating world class branding?
Want a fresh opportunity to design your best work?
BVN are looking for a Senior Designer or Design Director to join our team on contract for 6 – 12 months.
We are looking for an exciting talent to develop our brand’s new visual expression and define the future of how our global brand will look, feel and behave.
We are striving to create world class work and will value someone who matches our vision.
Based in Sydney you will be working closely with the brand development team responsible for the conceptualization and implementation of the full visual identity and expression. You will report directly to the Head of Brand & Communications.
This role will suit Senior Designers or Design Directors that are award winning, with impressive brand experience and an understanding of how the verbal messaging informs the visual. A creative thinker who can work quickly, calmly and collaboratively under pressure.
This really is an opportunity to design your best work! BVN is a multiple award winning architecture practice that celebrates collective creativity. We’re also a great place to work – in fact we’ve just been awarded the best practice NSW award for 2019. You’ll be given the freedom to create and the support to succeed by a friendly team made of passionate and talented individuals.
- 9+ years experience within recognised brand agencies
- Strong edgy folio that showcases design maturity
- Experience in translating a brand positioning into visual expression
- Impressive Typographic skills
- Strong craft across all print and digital platforms
- Comprehensive ability to create brand identity systems
- Flair for visual storytelling, infographics and illustration
- Understanding the holistic digital application of a brand identity
- Strategic thinker, not afraid of challenging the brief and themselves
- Excellent communication and presenting skills
- Positive, enthusiastic and approachable (no egos)
Reports to: Head of Brand and Communications
How to apply:
If you match the brief and are excited by the opportunity please apply now.
Forward your application including CV, Cover letter and link to Folio [less than 10MB] to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Senior Brand Designer’. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.