The purpose of the role of Project Financial Coordinator is to ensure that all project financial aspects of the Sydney studio is taken care of and up to date. The Project Financial Coordinator will be responsible for collecting, analysing, recording project financial data into systems, taking appropriate actions in case of deviations and reviewing and preparing project financial reports as required. This role requires someone who has great attention to detail, is well-organised and methodical in their ways of working.
The Project Financial Coordinator will report directly to the Studio Director.
BVN has created a broad portfolio of critically recognised built work internationally. We value design ingenuity and innovation, diversity in architecture, people and collaborations.
We have an intrinsic and genuine care for the development of our team members, including short and long-term career aspirations. Mentorship is available to all levels of experience within the team, formal and informal training, across all levels and positions.
Location: Sydney, Australia
Working closely with the Studio Director, the Project Financial Coordinator will:
- Manage the Sydney Project Forecast including recognising project WIP and interstate transfers
- Provide monthly invoicing reporting – including reviewing monthly revenue report
- Provide project financial support to Project Leaders
- Review of monthly project reports and financial analysis of 60 plus projects
- Assist with monthly Project Forecast for New York, London and BVN Real
- Be the key contact for maintaining Deltek Vision project data (time costs/project/phase set up and amendments)
- Conduct ad hoc consultant and project expense reviews and reconciliations
- Be the studio contact for accounts receivable
With the support from the Project Finance team, the Project Financial Coordinator will:
- Review, manage and report on debtor accounts for Sydney, New York and London
- Review of timesheet completion for project financial tracking across 200 employees
- Raise all Sydney, New York, London studios monthly invoices and as required
- Invoice adjustments, client queries and reconciliations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Solid stakeholder liaison
- Strong adherence to deadlines
- Well-organised and methodical
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Experience with Deltek Vision ERP or similar preferred, but not required
How to apply:
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please forward your application [less than 10MB] to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. BVN offers a range flexible working options to all of its employees – we are happy to discuss this with those who are invited to interview. Take a look at our LinkedIn or Instagram channel for more on our BVN ethos.