BVN is a people-focused studio, driven by the shared pursuit of design excellence. We’ve created a broad portfolio of critically recognised built work internationally, valuing design ingenuity and innovation. Now, we’re after a junior Interior Designer to join our team.
This is an opportunity for a recent graduate entering the working world to be mentored by our interiors and architecture team.
- Tertiary level qualification in interior design
- A folio showcasing top-notch design skills
- Excellent written, verbal and oral communication skills.
- A diligent, conscientious team player
- Collaborative nature and approach to design
- Revit and inDesign skills are beneficial but not essential
How to apply:
If you’re interested in applying, forward your application [less than 10MB] to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Junior Interior Designer’. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. A competitive salary will be based on the capability level of the individual candidate.
Do you know someone that works at BVN? Recognise a face that you can reach out to? Or you’ve had a peek into the culture here … then you would know that we have an intrinsic and genuine care for the development of our team members, including support for short and long-term career aspirations. Mentorship is also available to all levels of experience within the team as well as formal and informal training, across all levels and positions.