BVN has created a broad portfolio of critically recognised built work internationally. We value design ingenuity and innovation, diversity in architecture, people and collaborations.
We have an intrinsic and genuine care for the development of our team members, including short and long-term career aspirations. Mentorship is available to all levels of experience within the team, formal and informal training, across all levels and positions.
BVN is a dynamic and fun place to work and we are looking for a full-time Junior Administration Assistant to join our ever-evolving team. They will be working alongside the Administration Manager and team, making sure the studio is working smoothly as well as supporting projects when needed. BVN are well known for their drive to build a positive and inclusive culture, and the candidate will be expected to assist in maintaining positive attitudes and behaviours within BVN.
The role is a varied one, ranging from set daily/weekly responsibilities, to adhoc requests to urgent errands. The ideal candidate will need to be able to think on their feet and be flexible within a studio where things change daily. Comfortable interacting with a wide range of personalities and cultures within the 200-strong practice. A ‘can do’ attitude is a must in this fast-pacing environment and is great for anyone who loves a challenge!
Location: Sydney, Australia
- Maintaining a clean and well stocked kitchen
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages for the studio
- General cleaning/tidying of meeting rooms and break out areas
- Coffee runs / catering for meetings
- Reception cover when needed
- Distribution of incoming mail
- Liaising with various services
- Reconciling the monthly studio expenditure
- Assist in new staff on-boarding
- Assisting with internal/external events
- Ensure resources bay is tidy and printers are well stocked
- Liaising with the finance team
- Can do attitude
- Dependable and reliable
- Team player
- Willing to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Great time management
- Good communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Good prioritisation skills
- Customer or client service orientated
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver
How to apply:
If you’re interested in applying, forward your application [less than 10MB] to email@example.com with the subject line ‘JUNIOR ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT’. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. A competitive salary will be based on the capability level of the individual candidate.