If your interest and experience lies in Intranet and Digital Workplace solutions then we would like to meet and discuss this role in detail with you.
The job is to join a small team to develop and deliver an exemplary intranet to a team of 300 working across our global architecture studio. The project is in its earliest stages.
The brief and imperative of this project is to implement an internal communications tool to capture and share the excitement of our design work and to facilitate collaboration and knowledge share amongst our active our global team.
Location: Sydney, Australia
- Lead the day-to-day project management of developing a new intranet that delivers a cohesive digital workplace that integrates all internal digital tools and essential content.
- Co-create the strategy for delivering the new intranet, in collaboration with project governance team.
- Conduct an audit and facilitate exploration with the broader studio around what they would like from the new intranet platform and use it to deliver a best practice intranet.
- Champion user-centred design for the intranet.
- Build a network of intranet champions and engage them around the intranet vision and strategy
- Support internal stakeholders in using the digital channels to meet their goals and objectives, working closely with existing support team to allocate creating and amending content
- Previous experience of working with intranets.
- Project management experience
- Motivated, enthusiastic, team-player
- Excellent communicator at all levels and across all business functions
- Ability to build strong, trusted relationships and networks across the organisation
- Problem solving mind-set
- Knowledge of SharePoint.
- Proficient in putting together documents and presentations
- Excellent verbal communication
How to apply:
Please send your application and relevant supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org