BVN has a broad architecture and interior design portfolio synonymous with a global reputation for design leadership and innovation. Our studio is seeking an experienced Interior Designer with excellent design and delivery experience. This position has the option of being based in our Brisbane or Sydney office.
To form a successful part of our team, you will have experience running projects at varying scales from concept to completion, including all aspects of brief and concept development, documentation and delivery. This position requires the initiative and confidence to drive project deliverables autonomously and the ability to work in a collaborative setting.
– Interaction with clients while representing BVN at meetings and presentations
– Balancing a collaborative setting with an enjoyment and thirst to work independently
– Managing financial aspects of project including invoicing and internal project budget
– Leading, developing and mentoring the architectural design team
– Working with Senior Management in developing the culture of the studio
– 7+ years’ professional experience including proven track record of leading the design of large-scale projects such as health, commercial or mixed-use projects
– Strong communicator with excellent verbal presentation skills and the ability to communicate design concepts to clients and consultants
– Ability to work collaboratively as well as lead projects autonomously
– Experience creating and developing overall design concepts including, workshopping, brief development and translating that into tangible, quality project outcomes
– Ability to use Revit, Photoshop and InDesign
– Ability to support collaborative relationships across the firm, with clients, and with other key consultants
– A portfolio across commercial, workplace, retail and/or aged-care projects
– A desire to mentor team members and offer guidance
– Preferred knowledge of the total project process including fee and team management, schedules and budgets
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in joining our team, please forward your CV and sample portfolio [less than 10MB] to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.