This is a newly created role and is part of the studios Futures strategy.
Our studio is looking for an Interactive Digital Media Designer who has experience in generating and manipulate graphic images, animations, sound, text and video into consolidated and seamless multimedia applications.
Web Design and Development:
– Design and develop multimedia-based layouts, graphics, animation, video, sound and/or content for use in presentations, video productions, multimedia programmes, online tutorials, websites and other electronic media;
– Update wordpress designed websites
– Develop layouts and concepts; select and secure appropriate illustrative materials to ensure consistency, accuracy and compliance with graphic standards.
– Conduct cross-platform testing with common browsers and Internet connection speeds.
Web-based Video/Audio Production
– Produce Web-based video and audio projects; video streaming, and other field and studio video and audio productions;
– record and edits voiceovers; manage media bandwidth to stream video for optimum distribution in online products;
– Operate non-linear video and audio editing equipment and audio mixers; edit special effects, composition, and design of video and audio productions
– maintains and organizes production file archives.
Graphic Design/Print Materials [optional]:
– Develop design concepts, graphics and layouts
– Prepare finished copy and art for production or distribution.
– Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, and the communications team.
– Create and provide print documents using Adobe creative suite.
– Edit and manipulate photos
– Consults with commercial printers regarding format and print specifications.
– Works with a wide range of media
– Proven graphic design and web design experience (at least 2 years).
– Demonstrable graphic design and web design skills with a strong portfolio
– Highly proficient in all design aspects
– Proficient with the use of Adobe Creative suite, MS Office suite, internet and cloud-based applications.
– Proven abilities in building positive relationships and presentation of ideas.
– Detail-oriented with a high level of versatility, conceptual/visual ability and orginality.
– Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
– Up to date with industry leading software and technologies
– Ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment.
– Ability to supervise content within teams
How to apply:
Please send applications [less than 10MB] and links to portfolios to email@example.com