BVN require an image librarian to work with our teams in a vibrant, graphics conscious, architectural environment.
Reports to: Communications Director
- Knowledge of Axomic’s Open Asset Project based image management system.
- Ability to develop and champion, effective and consistent data structures for the exploitation of images within job sheets, project reports, bids documents, the intranet, mobile, archives and web site environments.
- Knowledge of digital photography in an architectural context and its procurement.
- Expertise in the use of Adobe Creative Suite especially Photoshop and Indesign.
- Expertise in building powerpoint presentations and booklets generated by a variety of applications from image libraries.
- Ability to work with all level of individuals in the practice to support a structured approach to the handling of images and their categorisation.
- An investigative and inquisitive nature to challenge and coerce project teams to utilise Open Asset as a key resource for the image management activities within the practice across all their image based activities.
- An ability to train and mentor individuals in the effective use of the Open Asset image management system.
- An understanding of database topologies to support the optimisation of the Open Asset tool.
- The ability to propose, develop, maintain and deliver training on, coherent image management processes across the practice.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in joining our team, please forward your application [less than 10MB] to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.