BVN is a collaborative, people-focused studio, driven by the shared pursuit of design excellence. We have a broad portfolio and a global reputation for design leadership and innovation in architecture and interior design. BVN values design ingenuity, innovation and project diversity.
Our studio is currently seeking Experienced Architects (7+ years’ post-graduate experience) with exceptional skills in contributing to health projects. Opportunities within our health sector will be considered across a variety of skill levels including clinical planning, leadership in user group meetings to deliver strong design/planning outcomes, client-focused roles where you will be responsible for design in collaboration with our principals. Leadership skills are essential, both of stakeholders and internal teams.
We are a design-focused studio with an intrinsic and genuine care for the development of our team members, including short and long term career aspirations. Mentorship is available to all levels of experience within the team, formal and informal training, as well as the positive daily culture which contributes to a great workplace.
Location: Sydney, Brisbane
- Whole or part responsibility of clinical planning, either in a leadership or 2IC capacity
- User group leadership alongside development of clinical planning, applicable to a range of departments
- Ability to effectively manage and coordinate a small internal team as well as external groups
- Interaction with clients while representing BVN at meetings and presentations
- Concise understanding and mindfulness of core design intent philosophies throughout all project phases
- The ability and interest in developing your team’s skills to encourage professional growth
- Working closely and collaboratively with our leadership group to develop projects
- Proven experience in leading health care projects, in whole or in part, or making a significant contribution in a 2IC capacity
- Experience running user group meetings and leading clinical planning from the early phases of projects through to design development
- Strong communication skills, particularly written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with Design Principals
- A positive, innovative and capable approach to problem solving
- Strong leadership, management and mentoring skills
- A desire to mentor team members, offer guidance and leadership
- Knowledge of the total project process including fee and team management, schedules and budgets
- We are a Revit-based office, so a working knowledge of the software would be advantageous, however not essential
How to apply:
If you are interested in joining our team, please forward your application [less than 10MB] to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. BVN offers a range of flexible working options to all of its employees – we are happy to discuss this with those who are invited to interview.