BVN is a people-focused studio, driven by the shared pursuit of design excellence. We’ve created a broad portfolio of critically recognised built work internationally, valuing design ingenuity and innovation, diversity in architecture, people and collaborations.
Our Brisbane studio is currently seeking Experienced Architects (7+ years’ post-graduate experience) with exceptional skills in contributing to health projects. Opportunities within our health sector will be considered across a variety of skill levels including clinical planning, leadership in user group meetings to deliver strong design/planning outcomes and client-focused roles where you will be responsible for design in collaboration with our principals. Leadership skills are essential, both of stakeholders and internal teams.
Do you know someone that works at BVN? Recognise a face that you can reach out to? Or you’ve had a peek into the culture here… then you would know that we have an intrinsic and genuine care for the development of our team members, including support for short and long-term career aspirations. Mentorship is also available to all levels of experience within the team as well as formal and informal training, across all levels and positions.
Location: Brisbane, Australia
- Whole or part responsibility of clinical planning, either in a leadership or 2IC capacity
- User group leadership alongside development of clinical planning, applicable to a range of departments
- Ability to effectively manage and coordinate a small internal team as well as external groups
- Interaction with clients while representing BVN at meetings and presentations
- Concise understanding and mindfulness of core design intent philosophies throughout all project phases
- The ability and interest in developing your team’s skills to encourage professional growth
- Working closely and collaboratively with our leadership group to develop projects
- Proven experience in leading health care projects, in whole or in part, or making a significant contribution in a 2IC capacity
- Experience running user group meetings and leading clinical planning from the early phases of projects through to design development
- Strong communication skills, particularly written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with Design Principals
- A positive, innovative and capable approach to problem solving
- Strong leadership, management and mentoring skills
- A desire to mentor team members, offer guidance and leadership
- Knowledge of the total project process including fee and team management, schedules and budgets
- We are a Revit-based office, so a working knowledge of the software would be advantageous, however not essential
How to apply:
If you’re interested in applying, forward your application [less than 10MB] to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Experienced Architect – Health’. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. A competitive salary will be based on the capability level of the individual candidate.