BVN’s Data and Systems Analyst is a key role within our Information and Design Technology (I+DT) team and you’ll work closely with all practice areas to create, refine and deliver connected, data-driven solutions to improve both project and practice outcomes.
Location: Sydney or Brisbane, Australia
Reports to: Information Leader
- Support and maintain BVN’s key information systems: Deltek Vision (ERP), Newforma (PIM), OpenAsset (DAM). Synthesis/SharePoint (Intranet).
- Coordinate the successful availability, integration, lifecycle and security of BVN’s information systems.
- Break down information silos and reconnect these people, processes and datasets with the wider practice information model.
- Develop, test and implement new functionality within BVN’s information systems
- Produce and maintain technical documentation and knowledge base articles as they relate to information systems.
- Ensure thorough and robust testing of software/hardware upgrades, prior to putting these updates into the production environment.
- Encourage and train users in information management best practices to promote data quality and efficient practice work flows.
- Evaluate the newest appropriate innovative technologies and determine how these can help BVN
- Coordinate software / server upgrades with the I+DT Infrastructure and Operations clusters as well as third party support organisations.
- Liaise with key users from other practice areas (Business Development, Communications, Operations, Finance), and help drive cross functional project teams to work together with efficient, best practice and recommended workflows.
- Plan and deliver regular training programs on Information System use and new features.
- Monitor and resolve support requests related to BVN Information Systems in direct support of team, business and project needs.
- Programming experience/knowledge of languages such as SQL, Python would be valuable.
- Experience creating reports/data visualisations with a Business Intelligence tool such as Tableau, PowerBI etc.
- Strong understanding of relational data concepts
- Rigorous approach to information management
- Experience with BVN’s Information stack would be valuable but not essential – Deltek Vision, Newforma Project Center, OpenAsset, Synthesis
How to apply:
If you are interested in joining our team, please forward your application [less than 10MB] to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.