BVN is a people-focused studio, driven by the shared pursuit of design excellence. We’ve created a broad portfolio of critically recognised built work internationally, valuing design ingenuity and innovation, diversity in architecture, people and collaborations. Now, we’re after an outstanding Architectural Graduate with 2-5 years’ post-graduate experience to join our health team.
Do you know someone that works at BVN? Recognise a face that you can reach out to? Or you’ve had a peek into the culture here … then you would know that we have an intrinsic and genuine care for the development of our team members, including support for short and long-term career aspirations. Mentorship is also available to all levels of experience within the team as well as formal and informal training, across all levels and positions.
- Strong communicator
- Collaborative nature and approach to design
- Strong technical knowledge
- Diligent, methodical and thorough approach to documentation
- Keen to learn and grow personally and professionally
- Solid 2-5 years’ professional experience, ideally in the health sector
- Experience in all stages of hospital projects, ideally with some focus on clinical planning
- Understanding of the built environment and Australian codes and standards
- Experience problem solving
- Revit capability essential
How to apply:
If you’re interested in applying, forward your application [less than 10MB] to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. BVN offers a range flexible working options to all of its employees – we are happy to discuss this with those who are invited to interview.