BVN is a people-focused studio, driven by the shared pursuit of design excellence. We’ve created a broad portfolio of critically recognised built work internationally, valuing design ingenuity and innovation, diversity in architecture, people and collaborations. Now, we’re after an outstanding Revit Model Manager from an architectural background to join our team.
Do you know someone that works at BVN? Recognise a face that you can reach out to? Or you’ve had a peek into the culture here … then you would know that we have an intrinsic and genuine care for the development of our team members, including support for short and long-term career aspirations. Mentorship is also available to all levels of experience within the team as well as formal and informal training, across all levels and positions.
Location: Brisbane, Australia
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working in model management-focused position in Revit
- Experience in the delivery of projects through all phases
- Understanding of the built environment and Australian codes and standards
- Experience in and a passion for problem solving
- Revit capability essential
- Experience using Navisworks is preferred but not essential
- Strong communicator
- Collaborative nature and approach to problem-solving within architecture teams
- Strong technical knowledge
- Diligent, methodical and thorough approach to documentation
- Keen to learn and grow personally and professionally
How to apply:
If you’re interested in applying, forward your application [less than 10MB] to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Revit Model Manager’. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. A competitive salary will be based on the capability level of the individual candidate.