BVN is a people-focused studio, driven by the shared pursuit of design excellence. We’ve created a broad portfolio of critically recognised built work internationally, valuing design ingenuity and innovation, diversity in architecture, people and collaborations. We’re searching for someone to take responsibility for dRofus on one of our larger projects.
Do you know someone that works at BVN? Recognise a face that you can reach out to? Or you’ve had a peek into the culture here… then you would know that we have an intrinsic and genuine care for the development of our team members, including support for short and long-term career aspirations. Mentorship is also available to all levels of experience within the team as well as formal and informal training, across all levels and positions.
Location: Brisbane, Australia
- Knowledge and experience in the application of dRofus on projects is preferred, or a desire to learn (or other similar database systems would be advantageous)
- Experience in health or defence projects
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of the built environment and Australian codes and standards
- Experience in complex problem-solving
- Revit capability essential
- Strong communicator, particularly in a team environment
- Collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Diligence and accuracy
- Highly organised
- Ability to work at high levels of detail, yet also appreciate larger scale project issues
How to apply:
If you’re interested in applying, forward your application [less than 10MB] to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Architect or Architectural Graduate – dRofus’. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. A competitive salary will be based on the capability level of the individual candidate.